skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Citrusy Dicketts' A Series of Serendipitous Goings-On
In Which Becca and Sally Travel to the Orient
Friday, June 11, 2010
Cruise!
On cruise! Using Scott Bressler's Kindle to check email. Free 3G but
very slow. So, back to relaxing and you'll hear from me in a few days!
Baekor
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Becca
During June, I'm traveling around China with my best friend Sally. This blog is here so you can enjoy our trip vicariously. And, you know, so that when I get back I don't have to summarize the whole thing for every single person I know.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(18)
▼
June
(16)
The real end
The End!
Look, Scott, I don't need your snark. For your inf...
OMG
Where was I?: In which we are shown around Shangha...
Huangshan, Shanghai and glamour photos!
The most dramatic change of scene of my life
"What a rude thing to say!"
Here Is a Big Post Full of Many Pictures and Adven...
More of those clerical errors!
Here's that post on food, David!
The Kids Here Have Holes In Their Pants Instead Of...
Cruise!
The Overdue Disclosure; or, Hic Sunt Pix. In which...
I'm drafting this as I stare out the train window ...
Oh yeah!
►
May
(2)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment